1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
2. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
3. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
4. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLCís prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLCís request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLCís name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. AL WATHBA TYRE & WHEEL ALIGNMENT LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC, including by submitting oruploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC. Any communication or materials you send to Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may bedisseminated or used by Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisersand/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
Warranty for Tyres –
The tyres purchased from us carry a manufacturer warranty of 6 months from date of invoice. The warranty is provided as per the manufacturer guidelines after a complete inspection process.
Tyre limited warranty does not cover damage due to road hazards, not limited to cuts, snags, bruises, impact breaks, bulges, punctures, stone drills, chips and scales, fire theft or collission.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Claim procedure for Tyre limited warranty:
- Tyre must be submitted for inspection with proper proof of purchase.
- Tyre will be sent for inspection by authorised personell of the manufacturer.
- Complete inspection process may take two to three weeks time.
- Manufacturer authorised personell’s report will be final.
- Customer may have to purchase new tyre while the claim tyre is sent for inspection.
- If the manufacturer agent makes an allowance on claim tyre that amount will be refunded to the customer.
Product warranties will become void if the product has been tampered with, damaged by accident or damaged in any other way due to improper use.
Warranty for wheel alignment is valid for 15 days from the date of service.
The customer will receive payment confirmation by email within four hours of placing the order.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once payment has been processed and the payment confirmation has been emailed to the customer. If you paid through a prepayment mode (credit card, debit card or internet banking), then you are eligible for a full refund.
Refunds can only be made to the original Credit Card /Debit card / Bank account only and not through any other mode of payment.
If your order status is Draft or Pending, you could delete/cancel your order from My Oders page in My account section.
if your order is in Processing status, you have to send a mail to email@example.com with Order quantity in order number to cancel your order
After you create a cancellation request, it is going to take us a maximum of one-two working days to cancel the order and refund the money. You may be notified of the same through e-mail.
Normally, refunds across all fee options take between 5 to 7 business days to reflect on your account and sometimes it may takes 8 to 15 business days, depending on the associated financial institution.
The refund will be made in AED and be equivalent to the transaction payment collected in AED.
If the refund amount is not credited within the estimated time, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or CC Number 04-333-9669.
Please check your goods upon receiving them and prior to fitment. Please contact us immediately if it appears that the goods do not match your order or if any of the item/s are faulty.
Once the tyres are installed on your vehicle, the goods shall be deemed to be acceptable in all respects.
Return of wrongly ordered goods will be accepted at our discretion. Freight charges and a re-stocking fee will apply.
Our refund policy lasts 30 days from date of your purchase and is subject to the discretion of the management.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you havenít received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If youíve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Wathba Tyre & Wheel Alignment LLC., Ras Al Khor Rd, P.O.Box:62756, Dubai, UAE.
All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.